In preparation for our first filming session with the owners of Syd and Mallory next Wednesday, myself and Hannah visited to store to take some photos around the inside to get an idea of what sort of thing we want to film. This was also useful as we now know the size of the rooms around the shop and since they are quite small rooms we have to think of the best way to film around this issue, especially the interview set up. I find this store really interesting, I love all the little trinkets they have around each of the rooms, I think this really gives the store character. This is really good for our film as we have a lot of opportunity to film shots for cutaways with the sound from the interviews over the top. I like that we will be capturing what is unique about this store and what is very different to the branded stores e.g. H&M and New Look etc. During this visit we were also able to confirm a filming time for next Wednesday, which will be from 1pm - 3pm roughly. We also asked on of the owners about any regular customers that would be willing to come forward and discuss the topic from their point of view. She agreed that we could create a post on their facebook wall and twitter asking if anyone who feels strongly about the situation would like to be interviewed for this student documentary.
No comments:
Post a Comment